Yoga Teacher Training for Beginners In Rishikesh – Haridwar, India
Yoga is a sacred knowledge practiced through centuries. The beginners course offered at Om Yoga International is designed in a well-elaborated and systematical manner that includes the practice of asanas, pranayama, meditation and yogic philosophy so beginners can accomplish and explore the full benefits of yoga.
Proper guidance is provided to the students at each and every step by defining the do’s and dont’s of Yoga. This facilitates the students to gain concrete knowledge of our traditional system of Yoga.
Before starting for Yoga, our certified instructors makes the student aware about beginning tips to start with their yogic practices.
Learn the meaning of Yoga : You might have seen frequently or listened that I cannot do Yoga. Why? Because I cannot touch my toes or foot. Then, let me clear this that Yoga is not about touching the toes or foot. Yoga is something different. It is about reaching somewhere deep within you. It is about knowing you: Who am I?
Ofcourse, there might be many person whose bodies are flexible and can touch any part of their body from anywhere. Don't worry, we can also. But it doesn't mean that if you cannot touch toes or foot, you cannot do Yoga.
Yoga is meant for all the age groups. As Yoga is not merely doing Asanas or Pranayama, so person of any age group can go for Yoga.
- Wake up early in the morning: It is best advisable to practice yoga at the time of sunrise. So, one should develop a habit of getting up early in the morning to achieve its better results.
- Develop Daily Habit Of Practice: Before going for Yoga, one should make a mind for the regular practice. There should not be any excuses for the delay. One must be consistent for the practice of Yoga daily.
- Should not let down the motivation: You might have heard frequently from the persons practicing Yoga i cannot do asanas very well as others can do as my body doesn't allows me. And to do yoga, I say you one should not have this negative thinking. You should say I can do if not today then tomorrow.
"Slow and steady wins the race."
- Focus on breath : While practicing Yoga, focus your attention on ingoing and outgoing breath. And don't play with the Asanas or Pranayama.
- Learn under the guidance of teacher: It is advisable for the beginners to start practicing Yoga under the guidance of a teacher. As practicing yoga postures or Pranayama without having any knowledge can be dangerous for you.
"You can gain enough knowledge from the books or internet. But books or internet cannot impart you the practical knowledge. And to gain this practical knowledge, you should contact any experienced person to gain proper knowledge. Because Little knowledge is always dangerous thing."
- Consult a doctor: Before starting your Yoga practices, it is better to consult a doctor if you suffer from any diseases.Also, you should inform your Yoga consultant about your medication sufferings so that the teacher can take care of your Yoga poses.
- Light Stomach: Before starting yoga, your stomach should be empty. Better to have your meals 3-4 hrs prior to practice.
- Keep smiling: Notice the changes in you. Practicing yoga with a smile and without smile. Smile relaxes your whole body and mind even your body is paining while doing any yoga pose. So, remember your one smile takes you miles away from stress.
- Don't be in a hurry to complete: Never be in a hurry to complete Yoga. Do as much as you can but in a proper way. And always in the end relax for a while and lie down for few minutes to relax your entire body. With regular and consistent practice, you will be able to feel the subtler change within you.
We at our center focus on these very things for the beginners. As it is said that "Yoga practice can cure lot of diseases if done in a proper way else can give rise to many diseases if not done properly."
Om Yoga International, offers certified Yoga Teacher Training Courses for Beginners depending on the need of students. To know more about the details of the coirse, refer the link: 8 DAYS 50 HOUR YOGA FOR BEGINNERS TRAINING COURSE IN INDIA
WHY CHOOSE OM YOGA INTERNATIONAL?
- All courses at Om Yoga are held under the proper guidance of our expert and experienced, Acharya Radhika Sharan and Dr. Avadhesh Mishra, who is BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery ) and M.D in Ayurveda and he is head department of Naturopathy and Yoga therapy, Anatomy for Yoga in Gurukul University, Ayurveda University, Haridwar Uttarakhand.
- All our courses and its standards strictly follows ancient yogic tradition led by our expert experienced lead trainer, Sh.Radhika Sharan .
- At our ashram, we provide the yogic atmosphere to our students so that they can learn the ancient traditional structure of our yogis.
- Personal attention and observation is given to each and every student to ensure proper guidance.
- In case of any medical or any other personal problem, students are given full support.
- All our theoretical aspects are supported with practical.
- Our classes focus more on spiritual aspects.
- Benefits of becoming Yoga Teacher.
- Also, we provide the students with a facility of connecting with us and teach yoga teacher training courses at their country by issuing the certificates from us.
- Helps to develop harmony in body and mind.
- A good way to make a living since teaching yoga is not like any other subjects.
- Regular practice automatically develops ethical lifestyle rooted with principles.
I completed my 200 hour Yoga TTC and Kundalini Yoga course in the month of September, 2017. I could feel so many changes in me. I had a habit of taking drugs but after studying the course, i really changed my habits to Sattvic. Also, what we all use to feel that happiness is something that comes from outer world. Here, I learned what is true happiness? Now, i can say and can feel that i am very happy and can feel happiness from inside and doesnot require outer things to keep me happy.
Kyosuke Atsumi, Japan
200 Hour Yoga TTC and Kundalini Yoga
I have completed my 500 hour Yoga TTC course in the month of Nov,2017. Before 5 years, i suffered from Diabetes and due to this, i underwent a lot of stress. i could feel everytime i use to hide my real self. I could never express myself the way i am. This very thing always made me feel not good. After completing the yoga course, i was able to recognise and accept real me and could question myself as a neutral person. This was so superb that i started dealing with my problems so nicely. This was the first thing that helped me here to overcome my stress. The best lesson i learned in my Yoga course is Aparigraha. Have as much required. Ask yourself how much you require rather than working unconsciously. I was able to manage my stress effectively.I was deeply benefitted by this program as i learned the right way of living a life.
Yuki Yamamoto, Japan
500 Hour Yoga TTC
Before this course, my aim was only to achieve certificate. But later, this course became such a great experience for me. This course helped me to face myself deeply that how negative i am. But, yes this also helped me to become positive. Learning Yoga here helped me to learn to accept the things as they are. The best part of this course was i could meet Ruchika Sensei, whose lessons had a great impact on my mind. It was great and fantastic to take lectures of her. I would really love to take advance course in the future here.
Kimie Sato, Japan
200 hour Yoga TTC
Before coming here, I thought yoga is stretching body . I used to meditate but thought it was nothing to do with yoga. Now I know meditation is nothing but yoga. Everything I learned here, asana, meditation, pranayama, theory are very useful in a practical life. I feel this brings calmness into my life even if I don't mean to attain samadhi. We can learn something we are missing in today's Japanese society. I will keep learning more deeply and make my life even better.
Kenji Kobayashi, Japan
500 hour Yoga TTC
By studying Yoga here, i learnt to get answer to my questions by developing awareness about them. I could feel the connection in between my body and mind, and keep calm, this is what actually yoga is. I used to be negative about everything before, but now I stopped differentiating people from me because i feel everything is connected with love. Now i accept everything flexibly,be honest to myself and others. This is something i learned through yoga. Yoga is necessary habit for me. inevitable in my life. I will keep practicing. Be strict to myself but not force myself.
Mayu Kono, Japan
500 hour Yoga TTC and Kundalini Yoga TTC
Ashram is located at such a peaceful place that I was so overwhelmed by my stay at such a pleasant place. Rooms are so clean and spacious and well-ventilated. Food provided is fresh and hygienic and purely sattvic food. All people staying here are so kind and cooperative. Regarding my Yoga experience, before I didn’t know correctly what is Yoga? For me it was not more than exercise. But now, after completing the course, I can say clearly ,”Yoga is life” because yoga focuses on our body and mind and more than that, inner self. At last, I can only say that my life changed, and sparked by understanding Yoga, and meeting so nice Yoga teachers of OmYoga
Saki Takagi, Japan
300 hour Yoga TTC
I have completed my 200hour Yoga TTC from 18th June till 17th July 2018. I really enjoyed my time at OM YOGA INTERNATIONAL. Was really impressed by theory and practical class. The theory class taught here has given me such a great insight and foundation for my career as a Yoga Teacher. I really feel honoured to have these teachers during my TTC on Yoga. Mantras were also taught in a beautiful way. Lastly, i am thankful to all the staff. I leave from here with a good basis to start my career as a Yoga Teacher.
Harsimran Waraich, India
200hour Yoga TTC
I completed my Kundalini Yoga TTC from 1st July till 11th July 2018. I am happy to complete my course here as teachers here are very excellent and understanding. Ashram location is very beautiful on the bank of Ganga river. Also, they provide us with all the facilities. So, overall it is a great education and positive experience.
Sarthak Arora, India
Kundalini Yoga TTC
We came to this centre to do yoga for beginners course from 6th July till 13th July 2018. This is really a good place as teachers here are very good and course is also good. The main thing here i like is hospitailty and the openness of teachers. I would like to thank each and every teacher for teaching us basic concepts in a very proper way. I would like to thanks each and every one who was serving us food at each time with a smiling face.
Madhan S, India
Yoga for Beginners
I completed my Yoga for Beginner course from 6th July till 13th July 2018. I am very new to yoga. My first impression about the course is discipline, way of teaching and more importantly everyone took care personally to explain every taught. Thank you very much for all, it was really a great experience.
Sivakumar K, India
Yoga for Beginners
I completed my 200 Hour Yoga TTC course in the month of August 2017. I was able to meet so kind people here. Here, I learnt how body, mind and breath are connected with each other. Yoga is not merely asanas. Doing asanas, by connecting mind with body helps in achieving better pose. I learnt from here,"“Don’t make the problem bigger by yourself.” This is what I learned from teacher Ruchika Saran. “Be satisfied with what you have now.” “You become far from happiness if you are focusing on past or future.” “Find happiness from where you are, be responsible for yourself, choose to be better.” These are golden things i have learned from here.
Saori Nozaki, Japan
200 Hour Yoga TTC
I am very happy that i completed my course here. Before this, i did my course at other places before coming here : Patanjali University and In DU. But i was totally confused in yogic concepts. At some of the places, i even hurt myself while doing asanas because the way of teaching was so hard there. But as here i have completed my course, I am so happy that finally i know what is Yoga and how to implement it in my life. Because here, everything taught is from traditional concepts.
Swati Sharma, India
500hour Yoga TTC
I am fully satisifed to do my course here. I was bit scared before coming here but now as i have completed my course, i can say this is the best and safe place for females also. All people in ashram are very loving, caring and helpful. For 3 months, i didnot felt as if i am away from home. Now, regarding the course, I had a completely different experience. What i knew about yoga was totally difefrent from what i gained from here. I came to know yoga is so deep and had learnt so much knowledge which i had never ever thought of also.
Jitu Bala Brahma, India
500hour Yoga TTC
I had so many confusion for yoga. But after taking course here, i felt very happy. It was very relaxing and comfortable for me. I had a very nice experience here. All people and teachers are very cooperative. So, I am fully satisfied while leaving from here and would like to come in future for advanced course
Nilima Chowdhury, India
200hour Yoga TTC
I am extremely satisfied after completing my course. I had enquired from so many yoga centres before coming here. At last i decided to choose this centre for me. I am happy from each and very aspect from yoga classes to accomodation to meals here.
Lalit Kumar Singh, India
500hour Yoga TTC
I had done PG Diploma of 2 years from Patanjali University before coming here. And also i had learnt yoga from various other places but had no confidence in me. But after completing my course, i can say what i could not learn there in 2 years have learnt more than that in just 3 months and also confidence came in me.
Ram Kumar, India
500hour Yoga TTC
I very much enjoyed my teacher training with Om Yoga International. I was impressed with the quality of teaching, and felt that I was learning a lot during the course. My other teacher trainings has been more westernized, and it was really interesting and inspiring to get a traditional and philosophical perspective. There was a lot of focus on Pranayama and meditation in addition to the asanas, I really felt I was given the opportunity to explore yoga in a different manner. If you are looking for an authentic traditional yoga practice then this is perfect!
Lise Knudsen, Norway(Europe)
500hour Yoga TTC
I loved the course because I love all the instructors here. They are all awesome in each unique ways. Yoga Theory is life changing knowledge, much more than i expected! ()This is the best reason i recommend to learn Yoga in India!) Practical Classes are really powerful to formulate the basics of body and mind; instructor skills are all very impressive! Its beyond description what i gained from this course:)
200hour Yoga TTC
I could learn, "What is Yoga?" through he lessons from the Indian Instructors who have accumulated experience with the true knowledge in India, the holy place of Yoga. All reached my heart very smoothly and clearly, because of its truthfulness and concrete examples in daily life. Instructors of Asanas, Pranyama and Meditation were also experts in their fields. I spent everyday with enjoyment and with the feelings of changes in my body and mind. I am glad that i came here.
Sasaki Yuka, Japan
200hour Yoga TTC
I was very happy to learn Yoga Philosophy so deeply. I feel myself fortunate because the beginning of my yoga course was in Om Yoga!! I feel it was my best choice that i started my yoga course here. As i learnt everything in a traditional way. At some parts i feel more different asana practice can be set up in the course rather than repeating asanas everyday.