Yoga Teacher Training for Beginners In Rishikesh – Haridwar, India
Yoga is a sacred knowledge practiced through centuries. The beginners course offered at Om Yoga International is designed in a well-elaborated and systematical manner that includes the practice of asanas, pranayama, meditation and yogic philosophy so beginners can accomplish and explore the full benefits of yoga.
Proper guidance is provided to the students at each and every step by defining the do’s and dont’s of Yoga. This facilitates the students to gain concrete knowledge of our traditional system of Yoga.
Before starting for Yoga, our certified instructors makes the student aware about beginning tips to start with their yogic practices.
Learn the meaning of Yoga : You might have seen frequently or listened that I cannot do Yoga. Why? Because I cannot touch my toes or foot. Then, let me clear this that Yoga is not about touching the toes or foot. Yoga is something different. It is about reaching somewhere deep within you. It is about knowing you: Who am I?
Ofcourse, there might be many person whose bodies are flexible and can touch any part of their body from anywhere. Don't worry, we can also. But it doesn't mean that if you cannot touch toes or foot, you cannot do Yoga.
Yoga is meant for all the age groups. As Yoga is not merely doing Asanas or Pranayama, so person of any age group can go for Yoga.
- Wake up early in the morning: It is best advisable to practice yoga at the time of sunrise. So, one should develop a habit of getting up early in the morning to achieve its better results.
- Develop Daily Habit Of Practice: Before going for Yoga, one should make a mind for the regular practice. There should not be any excuses for the delay. One must be consistent for the practice of Yoga daily.
- Should not let down the motivation: You might have heard frequently from the persons practicing Yoga i cannot do asanas very well as others can do as my body doesn't allows me. And to do yoga, I say you one should not have this negative thinking. You should say I can do if not today then tomorrow.
"Slow and steady wins the race."
- Focus on breath : While practicing Yoga, focus your attention on ingoing and outgoing breath. And don't play with the Asanas or Pranayama.
- Learn under the guidance of teacher: It is advisable for the beginners to start practicing Yoga under the guidance of a teacher. As practicing yoga postures or Pranayama without having any knowledge can be dangerous for you.
"You can gain enough knowledge from the books or internet. But books or internet cannot impart you the practical knowledge. And to gain this practical knowledge, you should contact any experienced person to gain proper knowledge. Because Little knowledge is always dangerous thing."
- Consult a doctor: Before starting your Yoga practices, it is better to consult a doctor if you suffer from any diseases.Also, you should inform your Yoga consultant about your medication sufferings so that the teacher can take care of your Yoga poses.
- Light Stomach: Before starting yoga, your stomach should be empty. Better to have your meals 3-4 hrs prior to practice.
- Keep smiling: Notice the changes in you. Practicing yoga with a smile and without smile. Smile relaxes your whole body and mind even your body is paining while doing any yoga pose. So, remember your one smile takes you miles away from stress.
- Don't be in a hurry to complete: Never be in a hurry to complete Yoga. Do as much as you can but in a proper way. And always in the end relax for a while and lie down for few minutes to relax your entire body. With regular and consistent practice, you will be able to feel the subtler change within you.
We at our center focus on these very things for the beginners. As it is said that "Yoga practice can cure lot of diseases if done in a proper way else can give rise to many diseases if not done properly."
Om Yoga International, offers certified Yoga Teacher Training Courses for Beginners depending on the need of students. To know more about the details of the coirse, refer the link: 8 DAYS 50 HOUR YOGA FOR BEGINNERS TRAINING COURSE IN INDIA
WHY CHOOSE OM YOGA INTERNATIONAL?
- All courses at Om Yoga are held under the proper guidance of our expert and experienced, Acharya Radhika Sharan and Dr. Avadhesh Mishra, who is BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery ) and M.D in Ayurveda and he is head department of Naturopathy and Yoga therapy, Anatomy for Yoga in Gurukul University, Ayurveda University, Haridwar Uttarakhand.
- All our courses and its standards strictly follows ancient yogic tradition led by our expert experienced lead trainer, Sh.Radhika Sharan .
- At our ashram, we provide the yogic atmosphere to our students so that they can learn the ancient traditional structure of our yogis.
- Personal attention and observation is given to each and every student to ensure proper guidance.
- In case of any medical or any other personal problem, students are given full support.
- All our theoretical aspects are supported with practical.
- Our classes focus more on spiritual aspects.
- Benefits of becoming Yoga Teacher.
- Also, we provide the students with a facility of connecting with us and teach yoga teacher training courses at their country by issuing the certificates from us.
- Helps to develop harmony in body and mind.
- A good way to make a living since teaching yoga is not like any other subjects.
- Regular practice automatically develops ethical lifestyle rooted with principles.
I completed my 200 hour Yoga TTC and Kundalini Yoga course in the month of September, 2017. I could feel so many changes in me. I had a habit of taking drugs but after studying the course, i really changed my habits to Sattvic. Also, what we all use to feel that happiness is something that comes from outer world. Here, I learned what is true happiness? Now, i can say and can feel that i am very happy and can feel happiness from inside and doesnot require outer things to keep me happy.
200 Hour Yoga TTC and Kundalini Yoga
I have completed my 500 hour Yoga TTC course in the month of Nov,2017. Before 5 years, i suffered from Diabetes and due to this, i underwent a lot of stress. i could feel everytime i use to hide my real self. I could never express myself the way i am. This very thing always made me feel not good. After completing the yoga course, i was able to recognise and accept real me and could question myself as a neutral person. This was so superb that i started dealing with my problems so nicely. This was the first thing that helped me here to overcome my stress. The best lesson i learned in my Yoga course is Aparigraha. Have as much required. Ask yourself how much you require rather than working unconsciously. I was able to manage my stress effectively.I was deeply benefitted by this program as i learned the right way of living a life.
500 Hour Yoga TTC
Before this course, my aim was only to achieve certificate. But later, this course became such a great experience for me. This course helped me to face myself deeply that how negative i am. But, yes this also helped me to become positive. Learning Yoga here helped me to learn to accept the things as they are. The best part of this course was i could meet Ruchika Sensei, whose lessons had a great impact on my mind. It was great and fantastic to take lectures of her. I would really love to take advance course in the future here.
200 hour Yoga TTC
Before coming here, I thought yoga is stretching body . I used to meditate but thought it was nothing to do with yoga. Now I know meditation is nothing but yoga. Everything I learned here, asana, meditation, pranayama, theory are very useful in a practical life. I feel this brings calmness into my life even if I don't mean to attain samadhi. We can learn something we are missing in today's Japanese society. I will keep learning more deeply and make my life even better.
500 hour Yoga TTC
By studying Yoga here, i learnt to get answer to my questions by developing awareness about them. I could feel the connection in between my body and mind, and keep calm, this is what actually yoga is. I used to be negative about everything before, but now I stopped differentiating people from me because i feel everything is connected with love. Now i accept everything flexibly,be honest to myself and others. This is something i learned through yoga. Yoga is necessary habit for me. inevitable in my life. I will keep practicing. Be strict to myself but not force myself.