Om Yoga International aims at providing the, ”Way To Successful Living Through Yoga And Meditation”.
We have designed some special yogic programs that teach effective and practical techniques for physical, mental and emotional well-being. We try to rekindle the ancient traditions of yoga and meditation that is relevant for the people in 21st century. In this present time, because of increase of modern facilities, need of earning more money has increased. Because of this, person suffers from peer pressure to meet these needs by working day and night. So, suffers from stress. He is unable to balance his physical and mental level. Almost he has forgotted the word of peace and relaxation . In this life, he has become machine and works like mechanic. But the reality is that how much a person works, still he is unable to fulfill all his requirements, desires. Because of that he becomes de-motivated in his life and then suffers rom negativity and as a result, become victim of tension, depression. And slowly and steadly he looses hope of living and thereby, destroys his entire life.
We at Om Yoga design such programs that changes the thinking of person from negativity to positivity, de-motivation to motivation, stress and depression to happiness,, In overall, all our programs aim at Successful living by practicing Yoga and Meditation. For this, we have designed some special programs like, Teach Yourself Yoga, Happiness Programs, Personality Development, Way of Living Program and so on.
I am happy to say that since previous many years, we have taught more than thousands of people this studies, and have gained success in this. Our students feel relaxed after coming to our ashram and spending time, taking classes of Yoga and finds a new meaning to life. And returns back to their home with a new hope of thought.
This is our mission to spread this knowledge worldwide to the needy people.
SOME FUNCTIONS OF OUR ORGANISATION
- Hostels are run for deprived children of all communities; drug addicted persons, abnormal people suffering from diseases etc and we are making attempt to eradicate the evils through implementation of Yogic Techniques.
- Are providing old age homes to who are neglected by their families or have no family, for these people we provide physical, mental and medical facilities. In other words, are taking initiative to provide the facilities to such people which a person requires at this age.
- To conduct seminars at different state, national and international levels to propagate about Yoga Techniques and also researches on Yoga and its latest techniques.
- We impart qualitative yoga training to the unemployed youth of our community so as they are fit to get suitable post in various Cultural Departments of Govt. or in Private Sectors as Yoga Trainer/Yoga Instructor.
- To coordinate and integrate the concepts and activities in various schools of Yoga and for that purpose coordinate with other institutions within and outside India along with establishing libraries and study centers at cities and sub-urban areas to educate community.
- To undertake, aid, promote, guide and coordinate research activities in the various aspects of Yoga, particularly its preventive, protective and curative potential for health and diseases.
I completed my 200 hour Yoga TTC and Kundalini Yoga course in the month of September, 2017. I could feel so many changes in me. I had a habit of taking drugs but after studying the course, i really changed my habits to Sattvic. Also, what we all use to feel that happiness is something that comes from outer world. Here, I learned what is true happiness? Now, i can say and can feel that i am very happy and can feel happiness from inside and doesnot require outer things to keep me happy.
200 Hour Yoga TTC and Kundalini Yoga
I have completed my 500 hour Yoga TTC course in the month of Nov,2017. Before 5 years, i suffered from Diabetes and due to this, i underwent a lot of stress. i could feel everytime i use to hide my real self. I could never express myself the way i am. This very thing always made me feel not good. After completing the yoga course, i was able to recognise and accept real me and could question myself as a neutral person. This was so superb that i started dealing with my problems so nicely. This was the first thing that helped me here to overcome my stress. The best lesson i learned in my Yoga course is Aparigraha. Have as much required. Ask yourself how much you require rather than working unconsciously. I was able to manage my stress effectively.I was deeply benefitted by this program as i learned the right way of living a life.
500 Hour Yoga TTC
Before this course, my aim was only to achieve certificate. But later, this course became such a great experience for me. This course helped me to face myself deeply that how negative i am. But, yes this also helped me to become positive. Learning Yoga here helped me to learn to accept the things as they are. The best part of this course was i could meet Ruchika Sensei, whose lessons had a great impact on my mind. It was great and fantastic to take lectures of her. I would really love to take advance course in the future here.
200 hour Yoga TTC
Before coming here, I thought yoga is stretching body . I used to meditate but thought it was nothing to do with yoga. Now I know meditation is nothing but yoga. Everything I learned here, asana, meditation, pranayama, theory are very useful in a practical life. I feel this brings calmness into my life even if I don't mean to attain samadhi. We can learn something we are missing in today's Japanese society. I will keep learning more deeply and make my life even better.
500 hour Yoga TTC
By studying Yoga here, i learnt to get answer to my questions by developing awareness about them. I could feel the connection in between my body and mind, and keep calm, this is what actually yoga is. I used to be negative about everything before, but now I stopped differentiating people from me because i feel everything is connected with love. Now i accept everything flexibly,be honest to myself and others. This is something i learned through yoga. Yoga is necessary habit for me. inevitable in my life. I will keep practicing. Be strict to myself but not force myself.