Facilities For Students coming to undertake Yoga course at our centre:
- International and Domestic Air Tickets for both side journey.
- We provide Rail Ticket, Bus Ticket or requirement of Taxi also.
- Pick and Drop facility from airport, railway station or bus stand to yoga center(for Delhi airport, Haridwar, Dheradun, Rishikesh) and vice-versa.
- Pure and Hygienic vegetarian food, drinking R.O water. In addition, we provide self-cooking facilities also.
- If any student wishes to visit any part of India, we provide packages for that too. A guide will accompany the students in their sightseeing visits.
- Vissa Facilities for Yoga students. Here, Terms and conditions apply.
- Full Security for all students. And some special arrangements for Female students.
- If a student suffers from any medical problem, we provide doctor and medical facilities for students.
- Student undertaking any type of course at our centre will be provided with the lifetime membership by our center free of cost and can undergo regular yoga classes free of cost once undergoing any TTC course in any of the branch of our centre.
- If any student wishes to join with us and want to do job at our center in any department, we also provides facilities to such students and will be given salary based on their work.
- If any student after undertaking course at our centre, wishes to open his yoga studio in his country we provide facility for that person to work with us in partnership in which we will provide the respected teachers, syllabus, certificates etc..
1. In the partnership, Om Yoga will offer its franchise all the courses that Om Yoga takes in its own center along with their details, curriculum, logos, some other standards of Om Yoga and its partner World Yoga Alliance.
And the most important thing Om Yoga will provide the registered license to the registered students in its franchise center 10 days within from the day student has been registered at Om Yoga by its franchise center.
2. Anytime, Franchise center requires the teachers(for any type of course, Lead trainer or Asans Teacher) from Om Yoga, will be provided to you but required to be informed before 45 days the starting of course. And for that, Franchise center has to offer the teacher, accommodation for full duration course, 3 times meal, Air ticket(economy class) and visa. And 25% of the course fee per student(for lead trainer) and 15% of the course fee per student(for only Asanas and Pranayama trainer, Asanas Theory). For this, minimum students in group should be 15.
3. Franchise Center needs to have a proper space for Yoga hall and accommodation facility, food facility. A website should be there wherein all the details should be mentioned about Yoga center and its courses, And a registered mail id. And also, organization to get registered in local country.And a provision of medical facilities for students must be there.
4. This agreement is only with the Om Yoga International for imparting Yoga education to students and not with the organization Adhyatm Anusandhan Yog Trust for any other purpose.
5. Agreement is valid for a minimum of 3 years after which it will be renewed.
6. No interference by the other party will be made in the courses details and syllabus as mentioned by Om Yoga center. Suggestions will be most welcomed.
7. Use of logos and other copyright marks such as Details of Syllabus and its content is not liable to provide it to any third party.
8. In future, if party tries to apart from Om Yoga Center, will not be liable to use any of the logos, details or any of the syllabus and Email-id given by Om Yoga.
9. The time the student is registered with Om Yoga and registration form is sent to us, along with registration form , our share of money should be transferred along with the form keeping your share with yourself.
10. Should provide one passport size photograph at the time of sending registration form to Om Yoga.
11. Syllabus for the course will be issued to the student only after receiving the total fees of the course and before only details of the course can be provided.
12. Both the parties agree to maintain the confidentiality and at no time disclose any information to the third party without the prior consent of other party.
13. Either Part may terminate this Agreement if it discovers at any stage that the other party is in violation of any laws or regulations.
14. If other party has any suggestions or want to have change in any of the system, we can have a meeting over that and after discussion can finalize the point.
Note: Om Yoga International Center is one big family. Any member or student coming to our center will be treated as like a family member.
I completed my 200 hour Yoga TTC and Kundalini Yoga course in the month of September, 2017. I could feel so many changes in me. I had a habit of taking drugs but after studying the course, i really changed my habits to Sattvic. Also, what we all use to feel that happiness is something that comes from outer world. Here, I learned what is true happiness? Now, i can say and can feel that i am very happy and can feel happiness from inside and doesnot require outer things to keep me happy.
Kyosuke Atsumi, Japan
200 Hour Yoga TTC and Kundalini Yoga
I have completed my 500 hour Yoga TTC course in the month of Nov,2017. Before 5 years, i suffered from Diabetes and due to this, i underwent a lot of stress. i could feel everytime i use to hide my real self. I could never express myself the way i am. This very thing always made me feel not good. After completing the yoga course, i was able to recognise and accept real me and could question myself as a neutral person. This was so superb that i started dealing with my problems so nicely. This was the first thing that helped me here to overcome my stress. The best lesson i learned in my Yoga course is Aparigraha. Have as much required. Ask yourself how much you require rather than working unconsciously. I was able to manage my stress effectively.I was deeply benefitted by this program as i learned the right way of living a life.
Yuki Yamamoto, Japan
500 Hour Yoga TTC
Before this course, my aim was only to achieve certificate. But later, this course became such a great experience for me. This course helped me to face myself deeply that how negative i am. But, yes this also helped me to become positive. Learning Yoga here helped me to learn to accept the things as they are. The best part of this course was i could meet Ruchika Sensei, whose lessons had a great impact on my mind. It was great and fantastic to take lectures of her. I would really love to take advance course in the future here.
Kimie Sato, Japan
200 hour Yoga TTC
Before coming here, I thought yoga is stretching body . I used to meditate but thought it was nothing to do with yoga. Now I know meditation is nothing but yoga. Everything I learned here, asana, meditation, pranayama, theory are very useful in a practical life. I feel this brings calmness into my life even if I don't mean to attain samadhi. We can learn something we are missing in today's Japanese society. I will keep learning more deeply and make my life even better.
Kenji Kobayashi, Japan
500 hour Yoga TTC
By studying Yoga here, i learnt to get answer to my questions by developing awareness about them. I could feel the connection in between my body and mind, and keep calm, this is what actually yoga is. I used to be negative about everything before, but now I stopped differentiating people from me because i feel everything is connected with love. Now i accept everything flexibly,be honest to myself and others. This is something i learned through yoga. Yoga is necessary habit for me. inevitable in my life. I will keep practicing. Be strict to myself but not force myself.
Mayu Kono, Japan
500 hour Yoga TTC and Kundalini Yoga TTC
Ashram is located at such a peaceful place that I was so overwhelmed by my stay at such a pleasant place. Rooms are so clean and spacious and well-ventilated. Food provided is fresh and hygienic and purely sattvic food. All people staying here are so kind and cooperative. Regarding my Yoga experience, before I didn’t know correctly what is Yoga? For me it was not more than exercise. But now, after completing the course, I can say clearly ,”Yoga is life” because yoga focuses on our body and mind and more than that, inner self. At last, I can only say that my life changed, and sparked by understanding Yoga, and meeting so nice Yoga teachers of OmYoga
Saki Takagi, Japan
300 hour Yoga TTC
I have completed my 200hour Yoga TTC from 18th June till 17th July 2018. I really enjoyed my time at OM YOGA INTERNATIONAL. Was really impressed by theory and practical class. The theory class taught here has given me such a great insight and foundation for my career as a Yoga Teacher. I really feel honoured to have these teachers during my TTC on Yoga. Mantras were also taught in a beautiful way. Lastly, i am thankful to all the staff. I leave from here with a good basis to start my career as a Yoga Teacher.
Harsimran Waraich, India
200hour Yoga TTC
I completed my Kundalini Yoga TTC from 1st July till 11th July 2018. I am happy to complete my course here as teachers here are very excellent and understanding. Ashram location is very beautiful on the bank of Ganga river. Also, they provide us with all the facilities. So, overall it is a great education and positive experience.
Sarthak Arora, India
Kundalini Yoga TTC
We came to this centre to do yoga for beginners course from 6th July till 13th July 2018. This is really a good place as teachers here are very good and course is also good. The main thing here i like is hospitailty and the openness of teachers. I would like to thank each and every teacher for teaching us basic concepts in a very proper way. I would like to thanks each and every one who was serving us food at each time with a smiling face.
Madhan S, India
Yoga for Beginners
I completed my Yoga for Beginner course from 6th July till 13th July 2018. I am very new to yoga. My first impression about the course is discipline, way of teaching and more importantly everyone took care personally to explain every taught. Thank you very much for all, it was really a great experience.
Sivakumar K, India
Yoga for Beginners
I completed my 200 Hour Yoga TTC course in the month of August 2017. I was able to meet so kind people here. Here, I learnt how body, mind and breath are connected with each other. Yoga is not merely asanas. Doing asanas, by connecting mind with body helps in achieving better pose. I learnt from here,"“Don’t make the problem bigger by yourself.” This is what I learned from teacher Ruchika Saran. “Be satisfied with what you have now.” “You become far from happiness if you are focusing on past or future.” “Find happiness from where you are, be responsible for yourself, choose to be better.” These are golden things i have learned from here.
Saori Nozaki, Japan
200 Hour Yoga TTC
I am very happy that i completed my course here. Before this, i did my course at other places before coming here : Patanjali University and In DU. But i was totally confused in yogic concepts. At some of the places, i even hurt myself while doing asanas because the way of teaching was so hard there. But as here i have completed my course, I am so happy that finally i know what is Yoga and how to implement it in my life. Because here, everything taught is from traditional concepts.
Swati Sharma, India
500hour Yoga TTC
I am fully satisifed to do my course here. I was bit scared before coming here but now as i have completed my course, i can say this is the best and safe place for females also. All people in ashram are very loving, caring and helpful. For 3 months, i didnot felt as if i am away from home. Now, regarding the course, I had a completely different experience. What i knew about yoga was totally difefrent from what i gained from here. I came to know yoga is so deep and had learnt so much knowledge which i had never ever thought of also.
Jitu Bala Brahma, India
500hour Yoga TTC
I had so many confusion for yoga. But after taking course here, i felt very happy. It was very relaxing and comfortable for me. I had a very nice experience here. All people and teachers are very cooperative. So, I am fully satisfied while leaving from here and would like to come in future for advanced course
Nilima Chowdhury, India
200hour Yoga TTC
I am extremely satisfied after completing my course. I had enquired from so many yoga centres before coming here. At last i decided to choose this centre for me. I am happy from each and very aspect from yoga classes to accomodation to meals here.
Lalit Kumar Singh, India
500hour Yoga TTC
I had done PG Diploma of 2 years from Patanjali University before coming here. And also i had learnt yoga from various other places but had no confidence in me. But after completing my course, i can say what i could not learn there in 2 years have learnt more than that in just 3 months and also confidence came in me.
Ram Kumar, India
500hour Yoga TTC
I very much enjoyed my teacher training with Om Yoga International. I was impressed with the quality of teaching, and felt that I was learning a lot during the course. My other teacher trainings has been more westernized, and it was really interesting and inspiring to get a traditional and philosophical perspective. There was a lot of focus on Pranayama and meditation in addition to the asanas, I really felt I was given the opportunity to explore yoga in a different manner. If you are looking for an authentic traditional yoga practice then this is perfect!